Outstanding for shipping hazardous goods.
Utz Hazardous Goods Containers are type-tested and approved as
exterior packaging for packaging groups I, II and III.
They therefore comply with
- United Nations recommendations (UN)
- The RID code for international railway shipments
of hazardous goods
- The IMDG ocean-going cargo code
- The ADR European agreement for international road
transport of hazardous goods
- The hazardous goods regulation for road transport
(GGVS), rail transport (GGVE) and sea transport (GGV) as
well as air freight.
All containers are labelled accordingly.